Yellow Para-aramid Felt 500 Deg. C High-Temperature Heat Resistant Gloves
1. Product Characteristics：
|an aluminium plastic sealed bag, each pair is packed individually, 25/50 pairs per carton.
|Metal smelting; ceramics, cement, glass melting production; all kinds of boiler operation, and other high-temperature working environments, etc.
|heat transfer print
|High-temperature resistance of 500 degrees Celsius, abrasion-resistant, Heat insulation
|Finger-linking(one finger), one-sided use
2. Application environment
Para-aramid heat-resistant gloves with one finger are mainly used for high-temperature, harsh environment operations, such as metal smelting, casting, welding, glass hot melt processing, ceramic burning paper etc., with good high-temperature resistance and anti-wear properties.
3. About Para-Aramid Heat Resistant gloves, what is the difference between five-fingers and one-finger?
1. Protective range: Para-aramid heat-resistant gloves with one finger use a whole piece of para-aramid dense felt, with fewer sewing seams, which can better protect the whole palm and fingers. The gloves with five fingers will have sewing seams on each finger, and the seams are precisely the weak links. So Para-aramid heat-resistant gloves with one finger can provide more comprehensive hand protection and reduce the risk of hand injury.
2. Flexibility: The fingers of Para-aramid heat-resistant gloves with five fingers are separated, which is more flexible and suitable for work that requires delicate operation. The fingers of the finger gloves are connected, which is relatively less flexible.
Therefore, Para-aramid heat-resistant gloves with one finger are relatively better performance of high-temperature protection and are safer to use in high-temperature environments.
4. What are the most common problems with (Para-Aramid) heat-resistant gloves?
♦ How to choose high-temperature-resistant gloves?
Of course, you have to consider its operating temperature:
- The actual temperature of the contact with the heat source must be lower than the limiting working temperature of the gloves.
- the duration of the single contact does not exceed the CEen407 standard time (15s).
- Para-aramid Heat Resistant Gloves are heat resistant for a single duration of 25-35 seconds.
♦ When your gloves get hot after 6-7 seconds of use, what is the problem?
The limit working time calculation of high-temperature resistant gloves starts from contacting high temperature and continues until the human hand feels unbearable heat. Instead, it stops when the human hand feels a little hot. In CEen407 standard, this time is 15 seconds.
♦ In addition to temperature and time, what else should be kept in mind?
- The weight of the object in contact with high temperature: generally the heavier the weight of the gloves, the greater the pressure on the gloves, and the gloves of the thermal conductivity the time will be shorter. So the time of single contact with high-temperature objects will be shorter.
- The frequency of contact with hot objects: the higher the frequency of single contact with hot objects (time interval), the easier the gloves conduct heat. If the frequency is too high, it is recommended to increase the heat dissipation time of the gloves or make use of several spare gloves.
- Glove’s hand type and thickness: high-temperature gloves are relatively thick, under the same conditions, the thicker the gloves, the longer the heat transfer journey, and the longer the time allowed to contact. Therefore, the gloves are more bulky, so the choice of high-temperature gloves can meet the conditions of protection, the more flexible the better.
- The mechanical properties of gloves: Para-aramid heat-resistant gloves are mostly in contact with metal castings and other high-temperature objects or environments, and need to have better mechanical properties. Generally include wear resistance, anti-cutting properties, tear resistance, etc., these properties are directly related to the service life of high-temperature gloves and economic utility.
Of course, the special use of the environment, the requirements of high-temperature gloves have different characteristics, such as dust-free workshop requirements gloves do not fall off flakes, anti-static, etc., in contact with liquid high-temperature objects, the requirements of the surface can be waterproof and even acid and alkali resistance, and so on.