For the work glove size, two main indexes are about the length of the hand and the width of hands. Usually glove size can be from size 6 to size 11, which as we known as XS to XXL. There are 5 steps for you to choose the right glove size.
Hand Measurement Chart
|Min. length of gloves(cm)||22cm||23cm||24cm||25cm||26cm||27cm|
|Min. length of gloves(in)||8.7in||9.1in||9.4in||9.8in||10.2in||10.6in|
|Width of plam(cm)||6.5-7.5cm||7.5-8.5cm||8.5-9.5cm||9.5-10.5cm||10.5-11.5cm||11.5-12.5cm|
|Width of plam(in)||2.5-2.9in||2.9-3.4in||3.4-3.8in||3.8-4.2in||4.2-4.6in||4.6-5.0in|
|Length of plam(cm)||17.0-17.9cm||18.0-19.9cm||20-20.9cm||21-21.5cm||21.6-22.1cm||22.2-22.5cm|
|Length of plam(in)||6.6-7.0in||7.0-7.8in||7.8-8.2in||8.2-8.5in||8.5-8.7in||8.7-8.9in|
How To Measure Hand For Gloves:
- Measure around the hand at the fullest part(exclude thumb)
- Measure the hand length from the tip of the middle to the base of the hand.
- Choose the larger of these number for the right size glove.
- When measuring for glove size, you should always use your dominant hand — your right hand if you’re right-handed and left if you are right-handed.
- We recommend choosing a half-inch larger size (e.g. if your hand measures 7.5″, purchase a glove size 8″).