As a general personal protective equipment, chemical resistant gloves chart are mainly used for effective protection of the hands of the personnel when they are exposed to chemical solvents. Chemical gloves can be selected from a variety of materials depending on the composition of the chemical.
Currently, chemical resistant gloves lowes are widely used. Chemical oil processing, petroleum refining, machine operation, paint ，and paint workshop work, chemical industry, precision installation, printing industry.
At present, according to the material of the protective gloves, there are the following categories:
1. Neoprene anti-chemical gloves: Neoprene has excellent acid, alcohol, oil, solvent, ester, grease and animal oil properties. It also resists tearing, puncture, abrasion，and cutting, and contains no latex protein. Made of neoprene gloves with excellent anti-chemical and anti-aging properties. Butyronitrile gloves have good protection against chemical oils, greases, petrochemicals. and lubricants. and various solvents, but in some solvents, Swelling affects physical properties and reduces protection.
2. Nitrile rubber gloves: Nitrile rubber gloves have excellent acid and alkali resistance and oil resistance, and are highly resistant to hydrocarbon derivatives. Gloves are better resistant to tearing, puncture, abrasion, and cutting than neoprene and polyethylene, and are free of latex proteins and do not cause adverse reactions.
3. Polyvinyl chloride (PVC) anti-chemical gloves: can protect most oils, oils, acids, corrosives, and petroleum hydrocarbons, but also alcohol and glycol ether esters, due to the abrasion resistance of PVC chemical proof gloves Very good, while solvent resistance and service life far exceed nitrile or neoprene gloves. It is, therefore, an ideal choice for petrochemical, construction, and industrial applications. However, the resistance to mechanical damage is weak, and it is necessary to avoid contact with acetaldehyde, a solvent containing a ketone solvent and an aromatic solvent because the solvent is required to dissolve the plasticizer therein, which not only causes pollution but also greatly reduces the barrier effect of the glove. At present, our company’s gloves for chemical are mainly made of PVC gloves. They are the best chemical resistant gloves
4. Natural rubber anti-chemical gloves: with good resistance to tearing, puncture, abrasion and cutting, the material is comfortable and elastic, so the chemical proof gloves have very good flexibility and are resistant to strong acids to several chemicals. It is resistant to ketones but not to oils, greases and hydrocarbon derivatives, which may swell or degrade. Natural rubber contains latex proteins that may cause allergic reactions, so it is not suitable for every user.
5. Polyvinyl alcohol chemical safety gloves: It has a good protective effect on most organic solvents, but it is easily soluble in water. When it meets water, it will reduce its effect, and the material is hard and the processing is inconvenient.
6. Composite film anti-chemical gloves: These chemical handling gloves can protect against more harmful chemical infiltration, can effectively protect aromatics, esters, ketones, and chlorine, etc. It is a chemical and petrochemical laboratory, spray cleaning, hazardous substances. The best choice for control operations, photo processing, medical laboratories, and other harmful environments
7. Latex anti-chemical gloves: very flexible, tear-resistant, resistant to strong acids and ketones to several chemicals, but not to fats and hydrocarbons.
Instructions for use of chemistry gloves:
1. When using anti-chemical gloves, you must choose according to the protective function of the gloves, and do not use them indiscriminately to avoid accidents.
2. Check for damage and aging before use. If not, do not use it.
3. Rubber, latex, plastic and other protective gloves should be rinsed, dried and preserved after use to avoid high temperature, and sprinkle talcum powder on the product to prevent adhesion.
4. Insulating gloves should be used strictly by the instructions for use, and the electrical insulation properties should be checked regularly. Not in compliance with regulations cannot be used.
5. Latex industrial gloves are only suitable for weak acids.
View cart “Anti-impact PVC Coated Work Glove(TPR-301)” has been added to your cart.