▋Impact Resistant Gloves
- These work gloves provide maximum protection against impact, thanks to their TPR pads. You can use these gloves for heavy-duty applications. It has more coverage around the fingertip area to further provide protection.
- The TPR pads are still flexible enough that you can still move your hands easily. You will like how good the grip is. Incorporated with excellent grip technology, you can hold tools and other slippery objects without worrying that you will drop them.
- These gloves lean more on the larger side, so if you have large hands and it is hard for you to find work gloves that fit well, you should consider getting these. The coverage is also great. Unlike other gloves, it covers beyond the wrist area.
- The forefinger and thumb parts have a reinforcement, so they don’t easily get damaged from wear and tear and don’t easily succumb to cuts, impact and abrasions.
- Although there is some flexibility to these gloves, some people might find them too stiff. They are in the medium-firm level when it comes to flexibility.
- These gloves act like an armor for your hands. They provide impressive protection against all sorts of injuries including those that you might get from abrasions, blows, cuts and pinches. Workers in various industries should be able to use these gloves confidently.
- They are quite comfortable. The inside has a foam nitrile that still makes way for excellent hand dexterity.
- We like the reflective material used. It makes it easier to see where you placed your gloves in the dark. Additionally, in case you work in low-light areas, you can easily see your hands, so you don’t accidentally smash them.
- These gloves stand the test of time. They have been subjected to a lot of abuse but they held up fairly well compared to similar gloves. We like that they are low-maintenance as well. They can get dragged around but they won’t easily look grimy.
- The fit is a little tight around the wrist area, so if you are buying this, you might want to get a bigger size. Size goes up to XXL, so that isn’t really too much of a problem.
- This is different from the others because of its goatskin leather outer. What is unique about this is that it is durable but it also provides maximum hand dexterity, so if you need to move your fingers a lot, you will find this a more fitting choice. It also boasts of the Gunn cut pattern to enhance your dexterity while you work.
- This absorbs impact and vibrations. The back of the hands has been untargeted with a defense system that protects the hand up until the finger tips.
- We like how comfortable the inside is. Although the liner is durable and resistant to cuts and abrasions, they still feel like you are wearing a fine pair of leather gloves.
- It’s important to keep these dry at all times. If your hands are sweaty, the moisture can make the gloves become brittle in the future. You should also not use these for wet applications.
- Offering the most protection against impact, these gloves with HPPE yarn are designed to resist cuts, impact and abrasions. These gloves will last you for a long time because of the excellent construction.
- These gloves are recommended for people who handle machines and tools that vibrate a lot. They dampen vibration to protect your hands against fatigue.
- The color is great. You will find the splash of neon beneficial as it is easier to see in the dark. It is reflective and perfect for working in low-light conditions.
- The flexibility of these gloves is a winning point. If you are looking for gloves that can be an all-around pair for your virous industrial needs, this is a good choice. The material is easy to bend and it also brings breathability to the table.
- Compared to the others, this might not be the most heavy-duty. We suggest using it to light to moderate workloads.
- These gloves strike a good balance between flexibility and protection. It still provides excellent protection against impact and cuts but you can still move your hands easily with its good hand dexterity.
- It looks and feels well-made. In fact, the thumb saddle has been reinforced to offer more protection, since this is often a vulnerable spot to workers.
- You can wear these gloves and not feel uncomfortable even in the summer. That is because it has a vented material that allows air to circulate inside easily.
- The fit is just right. It doesn’t feel too constricting on the hands, unlike other gloves material, so you can easily slide your hands off of it when you are done using it.
- the padding could use some more improvement. It’s just not as padded as the others. The padding doesn’t feel substantial, so it might not be the best for heavy-duty applications.
- Made with a comfortable polyester material with a knuckle and finger pad area that has a rubberized outer, this will protect your hands from all sorts of damages. The palms have a gel padding to cushion your hands from your everyday tasks.
- It’s an all-around pair of work gloves. It can be used for dry or wet applications. It also holds up well against oily conditions.
- These are comfortable to use. You can use them for hours and not feel hand fatigue.
- In the summer, these gloves might feel too hot. The material is not that breathable.
Anti-impact gloves are high-end labor protection gloves. The composition of the anti-impact material is a rubber reinforcement of TPR. The Thermo-Plastic-Rubber material is a thermoplastic rubber material.
It is a kind of thermoplastic soft rubber compound which has rubber elasticity and does not need to be vulcanized and can be directly processed (such as injection molding, extrusion, blow molding, etc.).
The TPR material is based on thermoplastic styrene butadiene rubber (such as SBS, SEBS), adding resin (such as PP, PS), filler, plasticizer and other functional additives blending modified materials.
Depending on the mold, it is made into different shapes and then sewn on the glove liner to provide cushioning. The durability of the 3D TPR finger and back-reinforcing gloves protects the hands and joints from accidental injury .
TPR is generally used in fluorescent high-visible colors to avoid the danger of working in dark environments. The liner of the glove can be made of polyester, nylon or cut-proof HPPE material. Both the palm and the tip of the finger are dipped and the different coatings are suitable for different working environments.
It also enhances the firmness of the inner knit gloves. At the middle of the thumb and index finger of the glove is often thumb reinforcement. The cortical material is commonly used, and the Kevlar suture is sewn. Thumb reinforcement will effectively form a reinforced structure that protects the palms and protects the palms of the hands from the impact of dry strength shocks.
TPR anti-impact work gloves are widely used in natural gas drilling, oil exploration, natural gas exploration, urban construction, mining operations, heavy industry, security industry, etc.