Heat resistant sleeve, usually made of Kevlar or aramid, both heat resistant and cut resistant during the work.
For the heat resistant sleeve, they have some features:
- Double layer aramid which is comfortable.
- Flame resistant: aramid will not grip or melt around open flame.
- It provides excellent protection against both cutting hazards and burn hazards.
- Snug knit fit, double folded.
- Stretch fabric with thumb slot, designed to be worn with cut resistant gloves.
- This glove is not one time use, can be washed and durable.
Heat resistant sleeves are widely used in
- Air conditioning manufacturing
- Assembly line
- Cut protection
- Food service
- Glass handling
- Knife handlin7.Light heat protection