Cut resistant gloves, in the market mainly 3 type cut proof glove:
- Steel no cut glove,
- Kevlar cut resistant gloves,
- HPPE fiber with coating anti-cut gloves.
For the professional cut resistant gloves manufacture and supplier, This Chapter mainly introduces the HPPE fiber liner, which is the hottest and popular design in the market, As well as our new technology spun yarn PE liner anti-cut gloves.
First, these are our mainly cut resistant gloves item as below :
▋Cut Resistant Work Gloves
▋Best Cut Resistant Gloves
These cut-resistant gloves are made from an HPPE special type of fiber. It is a combination of glass, PE silk, spandex and polyester fiber for the most comfortable fit minus the odor. It is food-grade, which means it can be used for food processing in addition to other industries.
- This material, although flexible and dexterous, is highly resistant to cuts. In fact, it is up to 4 times stronger than that of leather even though it is thinner.
- The grip is excellent. It can fit different sizes of hands without impeding hand movement, great for more intricate tasks like food preparation.
- It doesn’t feel heavy. You can work on various tasks without feeling tired.
- Because of the flexible materials, you can machine-wash these gloves.
- These gloves are not ideal for heavy-duty activities but more suitable for kitchen and food processing tasks. If you are using it for tougher applications, it might not be the best choice.
We consider these anti cut gloves all-around gloves because they can be used for a variety of purposes such as in the auto repair, logistics, construction, hardware and many other industries that require more durable and wear-resistant gloves. It has the same HPPE liner from the previous one but has a PU coating.
- What is great about this is that it seems to strike a good balance between hand dexterity, cut protection and liner comfort. It feels ergonomic and has a good stretch to it, which makes way for better and more natural hand movements.
- It can protect your hands from cuts but it is also thin enough that it still offers tactile benefits.
- It offers a good amount of protection to slightly oily environments. You can put it in the washer if it needs to be cleaned. The material is durable enough to withstand more rigorous applications.
- These gloves are not the most breathable, so they might be a tad uncomfortable to use in the summer.
These cut proof gloves boast of a liner made from Spun Yarn or HPPE materials and have a latex crinkle coating. You can use these gloves for a variety of purposes and applications such as construction, automotive repair, logistics and glass handling.
- These latex gloves have the best grip. It is due to the fact that it has latex crinkle coating. This is what prevents objects from slipping off of your hands, so if you need superior grip, get this one.
- The coating really does a good job in protecting the hands from cuts. It is also more resistant to abrasions, tears and punctures.
- It still provides excellent tactile sensitivity and flexibility. You can still move your hands easily when picking up objects.
- They actually feel more comfortable than similar gloves made from leather materials. You can wear them for an extended period of time and not feel hand fatigue or not experience sweating in your hands.
- You might need to size up because the fit can be quite tight.
These are the cut-resistant gloves to look for if you are looking for a coating of nitrile foam and you want the liner to be made from HPPE material. It is suitable to be used for a variety of applications including construction, tool handling, automotive repair, security, hardware and many more.
- These gloves are not just puncture and cut resistant, they are also comfortable to use. They are ergonomic and they fit the hands really well, as if you have a second skin. They also feel lightweight, great for usage for extended periods of time.
- These gloves are suitable even when handing slightly oily or moist substances. They still have excellent grip.
- These gloves are really good when using it in the summer because they are breathable.
- You can still operate your smartphone even with these gloves on.
- These gloves do emit a chemical smell, which can linger on your hands for a while.
These cut proof gloves are much like the previous ones in the sense that they can be used for a variety of purposes. They feature a liner made from Spun Yarn or HPPE materials and a coating of Nitrile Micro Foam.
- If you are looking for the best breathability, these are the gloves you should look for. They are comfortable to wear all day as they allow air to seep in different directions.
- These are truly cut-resistant. The forefinger and the thumb area are even reinforced as these are the areas of the hands that are usually more prone to cuts.
- They don’t interfere with what you are working on, so you can do more intricate jobs as well. The fit is a bit more on the snug side, which means it feels more like a second skin. It almost doesn’t feel like you are wearing gloves.
- These gloves do hold up well but not so much when it comes to heavy duty applications.
These cut proof gloves have the same Spun Yarn PE or HPPE liner material as the previous gloves but has latex sandy coating that will make this suitable for use in various industries like glass fabrication, auto repair and construction.
- The knitted fibers of these gloves make them more resistant to cuts and abrasions. If you need excellent hand protection, you will these. They help protect your hands from sharp materials.
- The sandy finish offers excellent grip. You can hold even slippery objects like metal and glass with ease. It is also resistant to oily materials.
- They can last for a long time with some care and attention. They don’t get easily grimy easily as well.
- The base part where the index and middle fingers meet tend to be too tight and have a pinched feel to it.
These cut resistant gloves are great for all-around cut resistant gloves as it has a coating of sandy and nitrile smooth. This is a great alternative to those who don’t like latex materials.
- When it comes to cut resistance, these gloves won’t fail you. It offers maximum protection against cuts and abrasions, so you can work without worrying that you will subject your hands to damages.
- Th wrinkled surface provides a good amount of grip. This makes it easier to work on slippery materials like glass or metals effectively.
- The nitrile coating prevents moisture from seeping inside the gloves, giving your hands more protection from external elements. If you handle products or materials that are wet, you can use these gloves to protect your hands.
- These gloves feel secure. The wrist area feels secure but not too tight that you feel like your hands are constricted. They are also easy to put on and take off when needed.
- They won’t provide you with excellent insulation, so if you are expecting them to keep your hands warm when dealing with water, you might be disappointed.
You can rely on these gloves for all sorts of needs such as repairing your car, handling tools, hauling stuff and many more. With its PU coating and HPPE lining, it offers a good level of protection against cuts and abrasions.
- The materials used are truly resistant to cuts and punctures. But even though they provide excellent protection, these gloves are still thin enough to have good dexterity. You can still feel what you are working on, so it doesn’t take away the tactile feel. You can pick up small objects like screws, nuts and bolts.
- These are very affordable gloves, so if you are on a budget and you need to buy work gloves in bulk, you will find these ideal.
- They are easy to wear and do not weigh too much. You can wear them all day without feeling tired.
- These gloves are not to be abused. When used for heavy-duty applications, they might not hold up well.
Breathable and strong, these cut resistant gloves have a Spun Yarn PE or HPPE liner and coated with latex sandy coating. It’s an excellent choice if you are looking for an all-around pair of gloves that will not make your hands sweaty.
- The fiber construction of these gloves makes them effective when it comes to protecting your hands against abrasions and cuts.
- The sandy coating increases grip. You can grab slippery tools and small objects without worrying that they will fall.
- Handling materials and tools is still easy even with these gloves on. Having said that, you can do a variety of tasks in the kitchen and in the workshop with these gloves on.
- These gloves might not offer the best fit.
For those looking for more thumb protection, get this one. It features Nitrile sandy coating and has reinforced thumb for better protection from cuts and abrasions.
- The exterior material feels smooth and the fingertips can hold objects well without compromising its protection. They do have the “second skin” feel.
- These have an amazing fit. They even work for people with large hands.
- These are free from materials that cause allergies.
- There aren’t a lot of bad reviews about this product.
▋What is HPPE Cut Resistant Gloves?
HPPE, also know as UHMWPE(ultrahigh molecular weight polyethylene). HPPE gloves are high-performance polyethylene gloves.
Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene fiber is a kind of high strength and high modulus and good abrasion resistance, cut resistance, chemical resistance fiber, the same strength more than 10 times the cross-section steel wire is also the chemical fiber with the highest specific strength.
There are two production processes:
- One is the Netherlands DSM company with decalin dry spinning process for solvent;
- The other is Honeywell, USA. The company uses white oil as a solvent for the wet spinning process.
Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene fiber cut resistant gloves are super polymers polyethylene filaments and other fibers such as polyester, nylon, spandex, glass fiber or wire, etc., and then weaving through a 13 gauge glove machine made, considering factors such as product slip resistance, moisture resistance and use environment, the gloves need to be dipped and shaped.
In addition, for part of the labor. Special requirements for static electricity in occasions can be added to the weaving of gloves Electric fiber, developing ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene with the antistatic function.
▋HPPE Liner Cut Resistant Gloves Advantage
- Excellent protection
Due to the high strength, high modulus, and anti-high molecular weight polyethylene fiber cutting, anti-aging and other characteristics, the main material of the anti-cutting gloves excellent protection properties, especially cut resistance, tear resistance, and friction resistance
- Extremely long service life
The service life of gloves is mainly based on their abrasion resistance. Line distinction, if the glove is used for a period of time, there is a rubber surface falling, finger rupture, etc., the protective function of the glove will decrease. It should be replaced in time.
Ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene anti-cutting. The friction resistance of the gloves is more than 70 times that of the cotton gloves, which actually makes the service life is 6 to 10 times.
- Good comfort
The back of this cut resistant glove compared to other protective gloves uncoated, breathable and comfortable, with excellent wear resistance and cut resistance sexual, flexible, comfortable to wear, easy to clean, the product’s remarkable characteristics.
It is super wear-resistant, elastic, easy to wear, comfortable and breathable, and does not affect the hand joint movement, easy to operate at work, with better grip force, especially suitable for mechanical processing, operation, and other industry labor protection.
Because the dry spinning fiber has “fine denier high strength, soft hand feeling soft, solvent-free residue, etc. The glove has a softer feel, moisture wicking, and coolness often obvious.
At the same time, dry spinning fibers are also easy to weave into fabrics. used for sewing gloves, protective aprons, etc., or spinning after cutting, Re-processed into a knitted glove with a softer feel and anti-slip function. Further, improve the applicability of the glove.
▋Another kind cut resistant gloves-Spun Yarn PE
And from last year, we develop the new material called the Breath Cut PE26 fiber. This is spun yarn gloves. Cut through ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene filaments, and then the fiber is blended to make a blended yarn, which is reproduced from staple fiber yarn cut-resistant gloves.
The development of spun yarn gloves changed the filament gloves table. The surface is not smooth enough, and it has the protective properties of the filament because this has been recognized and has been successfully introduced to the market.
Breath Cut PE 26 fiber, which has better cut function can reach ANSI 4 and ISO13997 D grade. What’s more, the liner has a better attachment with the latex, nitrile, and PU deeper than the normal HPPE 30%, which can make the glove lifetime longer than before.
Excellent breathability function, which can quicken moisture wicking function. After the water wash, the liner will keep the same without shrinking. Also, the touch soft feeling is near to the cotton and light-weight. This new material is the technology update.
▋Two Main Cut Level Standard
For the Cut performance, in the market now mainly have 2 standards.
One is The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) has released a new edition of the ANSI/ISEA 105 STANDARD-2016.ANSI standards feature nine cut levels that reduce the gaps between each level and better define protection levels for the cut resistant glove and sleeves with the highest gram scores.
Another one is Europe standard EN388, but now EN388 standard allows for highly cut resistant materials to be tested using the ISO13997 test method ISO 13997 testing is similar to ASTM F 1790 testing in that a straight blade is drawn across a piece of fabric as increasing force is applied to the blade. The Cut lever for 13997 is from A to F grade.
▋The Usage Of The Cut Resistant Gloves
High dexterity cut resistant gloves are widely used automotive shipbuilding, glass manufacturing cutting, and handling, steel sheet finishing, machinery manufacturing, assembly operations, metal processing, precision grinding, construction, cargo handling, slaughtering, material sorting, metal processing, metallurgy, sheet metal work, car repair, and field protection and disaster relief and so on
The Main Cut Resistant Glove We Produces Now:
For the cut glove, mainly have 4 types, the details as below :
- The anti-cut liner without any coating. The cut level usually is 5 and TDM(13997) is C grade, for ANSI level is 3. The special fiber(no toxic) can reach the food grade, so it is widely used as kitchen cut resistant gloves that protect your hands from the sharp objects. For the food grade usually for meat and seafood process. And for the general grade usually can be used the cutting, grinding, glass processing, metal processing, engraving, craft processing, etc. The glove’s feeling is cool and without the coating its good breathability and soft to wear. Also, they are washable and can recycled use.
- The cut-proof liner with PU coated no cut gloves. This is the most popular and hot sale design. 13gauge liner with grey or black PU coated is the most classic type. For more thinner and super touch feeling, the knitting gauge also can be 15 gauge or 18 gauge ). The cut glove with PU coated cut proof glove is lightweight, super thin feeling, anti-static. Also, the price is reasonable. For the liner, any color(including the high viz type) is can be customized. The pepper and salt color is the most common one.
- The cut 3 or cut 5 level liner with latex coated cut proof gloves. As the good elasticity and good grip feature, latex rubber can be crinkle coated, sandy coated and foam coated. Also for different usage also can be palm coated, half coated and double layer coated.
- The anti-cut liner with Nitrile coated cut-resistant gloves. For the nitrile, the most advantage is the high performance of abrasion and oil proof function.
The cut-off glove with nitrile can be nitrile smooth coated .nitrile foam coated, and nitrile sandy. For the coated position, it can be the palm coated, half coated and fully coated.
▋How to choose the gloves according to the cut resistant gloves levels?
Level 0: These fabrics offer no protection.
Level 1: These fabrics offer protection for cuts considered to be a nuisance to the wearer, such as paper cuts or automotive maintenance.
Level 2: These fabrics offer protection for low cut hazards such as those that occur in construction, packaging and some masonry work.
Level 3: These fabrics offer protection for moderate cut hazards from jobs such as light-duty glass handling or light metal stamping
Level 4: These fabrics offer protection for high cut hazards from applications such as sheet metal handling or food service.
Level 5: These fabrics offer protection for extreme cut hazards from uses similar to plate glass handling and meat/poultry processing.
Cut Resistant Gloves Review
Everprogloves HPPE Cut Resistant Gloves