- The ergonomics of these work gloves are excellent. They are comfortable to wear even in extended periods of time. You can move your fingers easily, so there is no feeling like your hands are constricted.
- These gloves are recommended for people who need a high level of resistant to chemicals. If you need maximum protection against harsh chemicals, these gloves are an excellent choice.
- We like how it remains breathable on the inside but has waterproof and oilproof properties that prevent these liquids from seeping in and soaking your hands.
- The grip of these gloves is commendable. You can pick up metals and other materials with a slippery surface with ease. Even when handling wet and oily materials, it still has a good grip.
- These gloves tend to run small. Be sure to get a size bigger if you prefer a roomier fit.
- These are intended more for mild to moderate use. It can also be used for heavy-duty purposes but they might not last as long as expected.
- These gloves are tough and able to withstand heavier demands. They are ideal for heavy-duty usage as they don’t tear easily.
- Despite having a thicker and a more solid feel to them, these gloves still feel comfortable and flexible. You can work with these gloves on for hours and not feel hand fatigue easily. It helps that the inside has a soft textile liner to provide more comfort. They are also ideal to use during the cold season as they provide adequate thermal protection.
- If you frequently work with oil, petroleum, and grease, these gloves are a perfect fit. These gloves have moisture-repelling properties, so these thick liquids won’t be able to penetrate.
- They are quite easy to clean. Just give them a thorough wash and they are good as new.
- Some people might find these gloves stiff. They might require a bit more time to break-in.
- Right off the bat, you will notice how thick these work gloves are. They are made for heavier usage, ideal for industrial use. It’s thicker than the standard work gloves out there. It’s thick enough to protect your hands against abrasions.
- It stays in place. There are a lot of gloves that tend to slip off. These gloves won’t. They have a comfortable lining that prevents them from slipping off.
- You will like how long these gloves are. They can provide protection up to your wrists and arms, so if you are working with harmful chemicals, these should be perfect for your needs.
- The textured exterior makes it easier to grip objects, even the ones submerged in water or have a coating of oil.
- Because these gloves are thicker, they have reduced tactility and dexterity. If you need your hands to feel more, these are not for you.
- These gloves provide all-around protection. It’s one of the most versatile work gloves out there because they can help protect your hands from acids, harsh detergents, adhesives, liquids and many other chemicals that might cause skin irritation.
- You won’t have to grapple with these gloves when putting them on or taking them off. The inside has a cotton lining that makes slipping in and out of the gloves a lot easier.
- These gloves are long. They go well up to the forearms, so they provide more protection against harmful chemicals and abrasions.
- It’s easy to work with these gloves on because of how flexible they are. You will find that you can move your hands without obstructions. The surface material is also textured, so you can grip objects better.
- Some may have issues with how thick these gloves are. They are also large and bulky. Female users might find these gloves a little difficult to work with or may need to size down when buying.
- Thick but comfortable. These gloves are thick enough to prevent liquids from penetrating inside the material but comfortable enough that your hands don’t feel hot and sweaty after hours of usage. It comes with a liner that wicks moisture away, so the inside doesn’t get moist and smelly after some time.
- It is devoid of latex components, which is great if you have latex allergies. Even people with sensitive skin can use these gloves.
- Compared to other work gloves, their cut and abrasion resistance is better. It is three times more resistant to puncture compared to traditional latex gloves. This can be used for a variety of industries. They are also perfect for gardening, to protect your hands against thorny plants.
- It also protects your hands against heat, grease, chemicals, solvents, and oils.
- These gloves tend to run small, so be sure to get a size bigger when ordering.
- These are great for winter use. The gloves are warm and have good insulation. If you do outdoor work and you want your hands to stay nice and toasty, you will like these gloves as well.
- The inside liner of the gloves is soft and comfortable. You can wear them and take them off without snagging the material of the gloves.
- The outside material, on the other hand, is rough. It provides enough traction on its surface to avoid slipping. This is an ideal choice for anyone who needs a grippier pair of gloves to avoid losing grip on sensitive and slippery objects.
- Everything about these gloves is well-made. They have a solid feel to them. They don’t rip easily as well.
- It does tend to be smelly on the inside. It’s probably from the inner lining absorbing the sweat. You might have to hang it up to dry to prevent the inside from getting stinky.
- These gloves won’t just protect you from liquids and chemicals, they also offer excellent cut resistant properties. The finger area has a double coating, thereby providing the best protection. With their cut-resistant properties, you can use this to shuck oysters, fillet a fish, or do any kind of kitchen and gardening activity without subjecting your hands to injuries.
- Handling oily and wet materials isn’t a problem with this. The exterior of the material is very grippy.
- These have excellent durability. They were able to withstand a lot of damage and heavy usage. If you are a hard worker and you need a reliable pair of work gloves, you might find these ones ideal.
- The problem with these gloves is that they tend to be on the stiff side. We wish they offered more hand dexterity, so it’s not that difficult to move the fingers.
- True to its promise, these gloves are truly long. They extend up to the forearms to provide better protection and ample coverage.
- These are impervious to the damage brought about by harmful chemicals and liquids. They do not seep in the material of the gloves. They don’t melt or fade as well.
- It tends to have a tighter fit in the fingers, which we find more ideal when doing activities and projects that require more finger movement.
- They are great to use in the winter season They keep the hands nice and toasty.
- These gloves might not be for heavy-duty usage.